The Stable channel has been updated to 36.0.1985.126 for the devices listed below:
- 5841.73.0 for CR48, Acer AC700, Acer C7 C710, ASUS Chromebook C200, ASUS Chromebox, Lenovo N20 Chromebook, Lenovo Thinkpad 11e Chromebook, Lenovo X131e, LG Chromebase, Samsung Series 3 Chromebook, Samsung Series 5 Chromebook, Samsung Chromebook 2 (11"), Samsung Chromebook 2 (13"), and the New Samsung Chromebook
- 5841.74.0 for the Acer C720, Dell Chromebook 11 for Education and the Toshiba Chromebook
- 5841.76.0 for Google Pixel and the Samsung Series 5 550 Chromebook
. This build contains a number of bug fixes, security updates and feature enhancements. Systems will be receiving updates over the next several days. Here is a list of Chromium changes.
Some highlights of these changes are:
- Users can adjust time if their clock is out of sync and they have no network connection
- The on-screen keyboard to support IMEs
- We launched a touch-enabled window manager for Chrome OS available on select convertible devices
- Supervised users: ability to import existing supervised users, and to set a new password from chrome.com/manage
- If you have a touch-enabled device, you can now scale a webpage to zoom in on content via pinch to zoom
If you find new issues, please let us know by visiting our forum or filing a bug. Interested in switching channels? Find out how. You can submit feedback using ‘Report an issue...’ in the Chrome menu (3 horizontal bars in the upper right corner of the browser).