- New Extensions APIs
- Updated Omnibox Prerendering
- Download Scanning Protection
- Many other small changes
Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix
-  Low CVE-2011-3953: Avoid clipboard monitoring after paste event. Credit to Daniel Cheng of the Chromium development community.
-  Low CVE-2011-3954: Crash with excessive database usage. Credit to Collin Payne.
-  High CVE-2011-3955: Crash aborting an IndexDB transaction. Credit to David Grogan of the Chromium development community.
-  Low CVE-2011-3956: Incorrect handling of sandboxed origins inside extensions. Credit to Devdatta Akhawe, UC Berkeley.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3957: Use-after-free in PDF garbage collection. Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG.
- [$2000]  High CVE-2011-3958: Bad casts with column spans. Credit to miaubiz.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3959: Buffer overflow in locale handling. Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG.
- [$500]  Medium CVE-2011-3960: Out-of-bounds read in audio decoding. Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG.
- [$1000]  Critical CVE-2011-3961: Race condition after crash of utility process. Credit to Shawn Goertzen.
- [$500]  Medium CVE-2011-3962: Out-of-bounds read in path clipping. Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG.
-  Medium CVE-2011-3963: Out-of-bounds read in PDF fax image handling. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  Low CVE-2011-3964: URL bar confusion after drag + drop. Credit to Code Audit Labs of VulnHunt.com.
-  Low CVE-2011-3965: Crash in signature check. Credit to Sławomir Błażek.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3966: Use-after-free in stylesheet error handling. Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG.
-  Low CVE-2011-3967: Crash with unusual certificate. Credit to Ben Carrillo.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3968: Use-after-free in CSS handling. Credit to Arthur Gerkis.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3969: Use-after-free in SVG layout. Credit to Arthur Gerkis.
- [$500]  Medium CVE-2011-3970: Out-of-bounds read in libxslt. Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3971: Use-after-free with mousemove events. Credit to Arthur Gerkis.
-  Medium CVE-2011-3972: Out-of-bounds read in shader translator. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Inferno).
In addition, we would like to thank miaubiz, Drew Yao and Braden Thomas of Apple, Sławomir Błażek, Aki Helin of OUSPG, Chamal de Silva and Atte Kettunen of OUSPG for working with us in the development cycle and preventing bugs from ever reaching the stable channel. Various rewards were issued, including a top $3133.70 reward to Aki Helin.
More detailed updates are available on the Chrome Blog. Full details about what changes are in this release are available in the SVN revision log. Interested in hopping on the stable channel? Find out how. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.