- Rich Notifications Improvements
- An Updated Incognito / Guest NTP design
- The addition of a Browser crash recovery bubble
- Chrome App Launcher for Linux
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
Security Fixes and Rewards
This update includes 26 security fixes. Below, we highlight fixes that were either contributed by external researchers or particularly interesting. Please see the Chromium security page for more information.
[$2000] Medium CVE-2014-3160: Same-Origin-Policy bypass in SVG. Credit to Christian Schneider.
As usual, our ongoing internal security work responsible for a wide range of fixes:
-  CVE-2014-3162: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
Interested in switching release channels? Find out how. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.